Solve your people problems
You’re a successful, skilled professional. You know how to do your job. But these days, people problems are causing you grief. Maybe you’re dealing with an aggravating colleague, a demanding customer or a hard-to-handle boss. Whoever YOUR difficult person is, you need help. You need answers to the questions ‘How do I deal with this person?’ and ‘What do I say now?’
You need Difficult People Made Easy. It’s your guide to repairing broken relationships, ending inappropriate behaviour and taking back control. Inside you’ll find:
- 5 power phrases you need to know when someone verbally attacks you
- Hundreds of ways to stop toxic people manipulating or abusing you
- 4 steps for turning stress-inducing situations into emotionally safe conversations
- 5 ways to repair strained relationships and prevent problems getting worse
- Step-by-step instructions for handling over 20 forms of difficult behaviour – including shouting, crying, talking over you, making smart or sarcastic remarks and putting you down. And lots more.
Right now, you might think some people are just too hard to handle. But once you’ve read Difficult People Made Easy, things will change. Author Eleanor Shakiba doesn’t just talk theory. She talks sense. She includes WORDS and PHRASES you can use in real life. And each chapter links to demonstration videos, to bring what you read to life.
Find the solution to YOUR problem. Buy your copy of Difficult People Made Easy now.
Want to see what’s inside? Download your free copy of chapter one.