What is communication coaching?
Communication coaching is a guided conversation focussed on solving communication issues. In your sessions, you’ll get one-to-one attention, advice and training. Your coach can help you:
- Handle conflicts and difficult people
- Speak up for yourself assertively
- Get others to listen to you
- Improve relationships at work or at home
- Negotiate with others
What will happen in your coaching program?
You can choose a package of 3, 6 or 12 coaching sessions. During your first session, your coach will help you set goals for your entire coaching package. In subsequent sessions, you will focus on developing skills and mindsets for achieving your goals. Your coach will structure each coaching session in four parts, based on the GROW model of coaching.
- Your goal for the session will be set
- Your current situation will be discussed
- Your options for change will be explored through brainstorming and problem solving
- An action plan for maintaining your will-power between sessions will be created
Where will your sessions be held?
All coaching sessions are held via Skype.
What happens if you cancel or reschedule a session?
If you cancel or reschedule with less than 5 working days’ notice, the cost of that session will deducted from the package. No refund is given for cancelled or rescheduled sessions unless a medical certificate is supplied.
Want to know more about coaching? Download your coaching starter kit now.